Level-Up Bonuses

When users achieve specific milestones of total wagered amount, they receive Level-Up Bonuses as rewards. These bonuses are calculated based on the user's Profit and Loss, as well as the difference in their wager from the previous rank. Upon claiming the Rank-Up Bonus, 20% of the reward is promptly added to the user's balance, while the remaining 80% is distributed over 21 days and added to the Rewards Calendar.

Last updated